Want to use the Nike + iPod Sport Kit, but not the Nike + running shoes? The Sportsuit Sensor solves this problem for you. You can now use any pair of shoes you prefer and attach your Sportsuit Sensor with ease.
Designed to complement the Nike + iPod Sport Kit, Sportsuit Sensor+ is a finely crafted neoprene and rubber pouch that allows serious runners to attach the Nike + iPod wireless sensor to the top of your favorite pair of running shoes.
The Sportsuit Sensor+ is easily attached and removed by slipping a small rubber strap underneath your shoelaces and fastening it with a strong velcro closure. Once in place, your Nike + iPod wireless sensor is protected from all the elements that serious runners encounter and properly relays your performance data to your iPod nano.
Nike+ wireless sensor sold separately.
Marware, Inc. is an independently owned U.S. based corporation located in Hollywood, Florida. Their primary focus is designing and producing accessories - to protect your accessories as if they were their own - for the Apple, Amazon Kindle, and mobile electronics markets. They're committed to offering the coolest cases and accessories for all your electronics backed by their superior quality, innovation, style and functionality. Along with designing cases and accessories, they also develop software applications for the Mac and iPhone.
From our early years of designing accessories for the Apple Newton out of our garage, to manufacturing millions of top-selling 'Made for Kindle' accessories, Marware has always sought to provide high quality, high value solutions. Everything we do is aimed at creating customers for life. We demand excellence from our products and ourselves. Our high quality, high value products are the perfect union of style and functionality. No one else strikes the perfect balance between aesthetics and performance like Marware. We optimize your device, providing you with a truly mobile lifestyle.
- Specifically designed to store Nike + iPod wireless sensor
- Easily attached and removed
- Protective neoprene and rubber construction
- Strong Velcro® closure keeps your investment secure
- iPhone 1G (4/8GB)
- iPhone 3G Apr 2008 (8/16GB)
- iPhone 3GS Jun 2009 (16/32GB)
- iPhone 4 Jun 2010(16/32GB)
- iPhone 4S Oct 2011 (16/32/64GB)
- iPhone 5 Sep 2012
- iPhone 5c Sep 2013
- iPhone 5s Sep 2013
- iPod nano 1G Jun 2007 (1/2/4GB)
- iPod nano 2G Sep 2006 (2/4/8GB)
- iPod nano 3G Sep 2007 (4/8GB)
- iPod nano 4G Sep 2008 (8/16GB)
- iPod nano 5G Sep 2009 (8/16GB)
- iPod nano 6G Oct 2010 (8/16GB)
- iPod nano 7G Oct 2012 (8/16GB)
- iPod touch 2G Sep 2008 (8/16/32GB)
- iPod touch 3G Sep 2009 (32/64GB)
- iPod touch 4G Sep 2010 (8/32/64GB)
- iPod touch 5G Sep 2012 (8/32/64GB)
|Product Box:||0.75"||3.4"||6.5"||0.07 lb.|
|Inner Pack: 10 ea.||11.5"||5"||4"||0.92 lb.|
|Case: 200 ea.||20.5"||12"||20.5"||20.9 lb.|
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)